What to Expect When You Call SERVPRO
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water or fire damage emergency. These questions will help our team determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
SERVPRO specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.