Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Water, storm and fire emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of North Ft. Wayne provides emergency restoration services 24/7—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night. We pride ourselves on getting to homes and businesses within 2 hours of receiving a call and our team is there to start working the minute we arrive.
We often get calls in the middle of the night and, without hesitation, we are there to help. Recently, we were on-site at a federal building from 11pm until 4am and our team didn't stop working until the job was done. We understand the stress that comes with having abasement flooded or a kitchen up in flames and we are so grateful for the opportunity to alleviate some of that stress. We work directly with insurances if the situation calls for it in order to relieve the customer of any extra work or worry.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (260) 255-6271
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Ft. Wayne arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.