Recent Commercial Posts
Potential Water Damage in Your Commercial Facility
There’s never a convenient time for water damage to strike your business.
There’s never a convenient time for water damage to strike your business, but unexpected water damage can come from multiple sources found in your commercial facility.
- Water Supply - These water supply line systems are essential for nearly every business, but a broken pipe in one of them might create a complete disaster. The best way to deal with these issues is to shut off your water if possible. In fact, stopping the flow should be your first step in almost any flooding situation, as long as entering the flood area does not provide an immediate threat to your health.
- Fire Sprinklers - Sprinkler systems are designed to protect you from disasters, but they can cause disasters as well. Prevent unfortunate losses by keeping your fire sprinklers maintained professionally.
- Toilets - Nobody wants to think about a toilet overflowing, but this is one of the most common water-related disasters in businesses. Well-maintained bathroom facilities have less chance of causing a catastrophe, but it's important to know how to shut off your fixtures just in case. Some commercial toilet shutoff processes are far from intuitive.
- Ruptured Pipes - A broken pipe might happen as a result of extreme temperature changes, direct stress or simple disrepair. If it happens out of sight, you might not notice the problem until it's advanced far enough to have caused significant damage. If you find a pipe issue, it's usually a good idea to call a restoration company and your insurance provider immediately after you stop the flow of water.
SERVPRO has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial water damage emergencies. Whether your water emergency occurs in a small office building or big box store, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
Commercial Services from SERVPRO
For the trained team at SERVPRO, no commercial loss is too big.
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So, when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, SERVPRO has the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
Commercial Building Restoration Services
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Cleanup
- Cleaning Services
Our team has experience working on all types of commercial properties including:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
For the trained team at SERVPRO, no commercial loss is too big. If you need assistance with commercial fire or water damage, SERVPRO is the team to call.
Commercial Cleaning Services
Whether it’s removing an odor problem or deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can rely on us.
You don’t have time to worry about the common wear and tear that gradually soils your office. When grime, odor, and moisture challenges go beyond the scope of your regular janitorial staff, you should call SERVPRO of Ft. Wayne for prompt service.
SERVPRO of Ft. Wayne offers cleaning services ranging from cleaning restaurant hoods to removing biohazard contaminants. We have the specialized training and products to get your property back to business. Our cleaning services include the following:
- Air Ducts and HVAC
- Biohazard and Sewage
- Trauma and Crime Scene
- Carpet and Upholstery
- Drapes and Blinds
- Ceilings, Walls, and Hard Floors
- Odor Removal and Deodorization
Whether it’s removing an odor problem or deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can rely on us to make your workspace look its very best. Call SERVPRO of Ft. Wayne today at 260-255-6271.
Carpet Cleaning for Your Business
A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months.
Our professional carpet cleaning can address moderate and heavy soil conditions in the carpets in your business. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type, and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months.
The best advice is to clean carpets before they become totally saturated with soil. If you wait until the carpets look dirty, there’s a chance that the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance. Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty, you are only seeing the dirt at the tips of the fibers. More dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet. When a carpet is saturated with dirt, the soil has already penetrated the crevices and has become firmly lodged.
For a professional carpet cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over 25 years of experience, and professionals trained to the highest standards, call SERVPRO of Ft. Wayne today at 260-255-6271.
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether it’s a tornado, hurricane, blizzard, or flood.
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether it’s a tornado, hurricane, blizzard, or flood. Storms and inclement weather can be devastating to any business. Wind damage, heavy rain, and flooding can occur suddenly and cause substantial damage in a matter of minutes. SERVPRO of Ft. Wayne has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial storm or water damage emergencies. Regardless of your property type or size, our team members will respond quickly to clean the property and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
Our team’s elite large-loss specialists are prequalified and strategically positioned throughout Michigan and Indiana to handle any size disaster your commercial property may face. If you’re a commercial property manager, you can count on the SERVPRO Disaster Recovery team to handle any size commercial loss.
Fire Damage in Your Commercial Property
Fire damage is especially devastating for a business or commercial property.
Fire damage is especially devastating for a business or commercial property. No one expects a fire to happen in their business but it’s important to be prepared if a fire does occur. You can alleviate some of the stress and confusion during a fire by knowing to call SERVPRO. Our team at SERVPRO has trained technicians and equipment to specialize in the following commercial fire services:
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Facility Board-ups
- Odor Control
- Structural Cleaning
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning
- Contents Cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration
Our team is committed to providing superior service while restoring your fire damaged property. If your commercial facility experiences a fire, the team at SERVPRO of Ft. Wayne can restore your property back to pre-fire condition. Call our team today at 260-255-6271.