Dryer Fires in North Ft. Wayne
Dryer fires can be devastating! In this case, a customer had a loss that came from the dryer catching on fire. The customer’s wife put the fire out and drug the dryer outside in order to prevent the smoke from smelling up the whole house. Unfortunately, the smoke and soot from the fire affected the whole house because the HVAC system was running the entire time.
In all eight rooms had to be cleaned by the professionals at SERVPRO, and we also deodorized the structure with a hot thermal-fog to get rid of the smell of the smoke. The customer was satisfied with services and was happy to be able to live in a smell-free home.
If something like this occurs to you, call the professionals at SERVPRO of North Ft. Wayne and let us come and make it "Like it never even happened."